I found two new rumors (They are not from our sources so don’t trust them too much)!
1) Joseph S Wisniewski worte inside the dpreview forum that “My sources say that there’s already M10 prototypes in the field with the same 24mp Sony used in D3X and A900, but with rangefinder friendly microlenses. Which conflicts with rumors that Sony microelectronics is discontinuing the FF sensors, but hey, rumors are what they are.”
2) A very “weak” A77 rumor has been posted by eprice.com.tw
● more than 30 AF points
● sensitivity up to ISO 25600
● Anti-dust metal body (presumably aluminum-magnesium alloy)
● more complete control and a higher standard button configuration
● larger buffer memory storage than the A55. Takes CF cards
● same NP-FM500H lithium battery
● about 1,500 U.S. dollars
Reminder: Rumor classification (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unkown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!