Got some more bits about the future NEX-7n. Still not 100% sure about the specs yet but I think we are very close
This are some features of the new camera:
- New 24 Megapixel APS-C sensor with 1/2 stop improvement and increased dynamic range
- 3, 8 Million dot EVF
- Hybrid Contrast and Phase Detection AF
- Tri Navi design reviewed
- Focus Peaking will be much improved with choice of colors
- Wifi, but no GPS on board.
- Same size and form factor of the current NEX-7 but with a minor redesign
Announcement soon (likely early April) and in Stock in May!
Message to sources: Thanks for all the info you send me. Please be aware that it mat take time until I post your rumor because I usually try to double check the info I get. You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at email@example.com.
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!