Digicaminfo confirms the lens and cameras we wrote about the past weeks. Here are some more info about the next week NEX announcement:
- Zeiss Vario-Tessar T * E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS
– Filter diameter of 55mm
– Has OSS(!)
- E PZ 18-105mm F4G OSS
– Filter diameter of 72mm
– Look almost the same as the NEX-5R (It has NFC, FN-button control like on SLT cameras, new Menu Interface and a couple of more things.)
- α3000 (ILC-3000 in EU and US).
– Looks like a classic Sony SLT camera (but is E-mount has no SLT tech).
– Has a new 20.1MP APS-C sensor
– built-in EVF
As I told you before the new stuff will be announced next week. Hope sources can tell me the exact date (August 27 or 29?). The QX cameras will be announced on September 4. A major surprising announcement will be made in late September.
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!