Like I told you days ago there will be many multiple and separate announcements from Sony. The next one will be very soon and Sony will unveil quite a strange camera. The new KW1.
It’s a compact camera with tiny 1/2.3 inch Exmor RS sensor and a 23mm f/2.0 lens. Quite unusual for a small sensor camera like that to have a prime lens. Makes me wonder if the real special thing of that camera may be a sort of curved sensor…but this is just speculation from my side. Here are the likely real specs of the camera:
– Sensor 1 / 2.3-inch Exmor RS. The number of pixels 19.2 million effective pixels
– Lens Sony G lens. Conversion 21mm F2 (4: 3). Conversion 23mm F2 (16: 9)
– Optical image stabilization
– ND filter built-in
– Monitor 3 inches 1.23 million dots
– The shutter speed -1/8000 seconds 2 seconds
– Camera application corresponding
– MicroSD / SDHC / SDXC
– Wi-Fi, NFC
– The size is 57.7mm x 125mm x 20.1mm
– 120 g Weight (body only). (Including media and battery) 136 g
You really cannot afford to miss any of the upcoming Photokina rumors! So be sure to not miss any of them by following use here:
RSS feed: http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/feed/
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at email@example.com.
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!