What the hell! That’s a nice videocamera! Crews.tv just posted the first images and specs of the new NEX-FS100 camera. There is no official Sony press release yet but I am quite sure they got the right specs and images. This is the model we epxected to be placed above the Sony NEX-VG10. It will compete against the Panasonic AG-AF100.
UPDATE: Now it’s official! You can read everything at pro.sony.com. The bad news is that Crews.tv apparently made an error and the price is much higher: $6,550.00!!!
- Exmor™ Super 35mm CMOS image sensor
- E lens mount (and most other popular mounts via adaptor)
- Full HD 1920×1080 AVCHD HD recording / MPEG2-SD recording
- Over- and under-speed recording
- XLR audio inputs (XLR x2)
- Detachable 3.5″ colour viewfinder
- On-board Memory Stick, SD memory card and optional HXR-FMU128 flash memory media
- Uncompressed HDMI output with time code for external 4:2:2 recorders
- NEX-FS100K includes E18-200mm lens, LCD viewfinder, power adapter, lithium battery (NP-F770), microphone (ECM-XM1) and wireless remote
More pictures at Crews.tv