And finally we got the list fo products that will be announced soon by Sony. Here it is:
– NEX-5T (same camera as the NEX-5r but with some minor new features)
– Α3000 (this is the name in Japan. In US and Europe it will be ILC-3000)
– Cyber-shot QX10 (the lens-camera)
– Cyber-shot QX100 (the lens-camera)
– E 16-70mm F4 (Zeiss lens for around $1,000)
– E PZ 18-105mm F4G OSS
The new stuff will be announced next week (we don’t know yet if on August 27 or 29 or on both days for different products). The QX cameras may be announced along the Honami Z1 on September 4. Major NEX-FF (and A-mount?) stuff could be announced in late September. More about that soon on SAR!
Thanks Digicaminfo for your help and stuff list!
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!