I am still not 100% sure yet but I am getting some early info about a Sony A7sII successor launch event around July 28/29. The camera is rumored to start shipping out in mid August.
Rumored A7sIII specs recap
- New 12MP stacked sensor with fast readout
- records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- Looks pretty similar to a Sony A7rIV.
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- world’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- new kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- no overheating, no recording time limits
- UHSII card support
- announcement late July
- shipment start mid August