The Olympus OMD 5 axis stabilization diagram.
Important note: It really looks like there will be a new A7II now and a new A9 coming in January/February! So two E-mount FF to come and not one!
These are the specs of the A7II posted by Digicameinfo. This clearly sounds not like the E-mount PRO (A9?) that is likely to be announced in January/February. This is very likely an “Updated” version of the A7:
A7II specs (translated via google):
– 24.3 million pixels FF sensor
– 5-axis in body stabilization (same as the Olympus E-M1)
– LCD monitor 3.0-inch 1.23 million dot. 107 degrees up, and tilt 41 degrees below
– EVF 0.5-inch 2.36 million dot
– ISO100-25600 (extended with ISO50). Video ISO200-25600
– The shutter speed is 30 seconds -1/8000 seconds
– 270 sheets at the number of possible shots EVF use. LCD monitor when using 350 sheets
– Continuous shooting 2.5 frames / sec. When speed priority continuous shooting 5 frames / sec.
– Video XAVC S, AVCHD, MP4
– The battery is NP-FW50
– The size of 126.9mm x 95.7mm x 59.7mm
– Weight 599g (including battery and memory)
– Vertical position grip VG-C2EM (sold separately)
– Media Memory Stick PRO Duo / PRO-HG Duo / XC-HG Duo, SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I compatible)
Compared to the current A7 the A7II thicker (due the different grip). Weights 100 gram more. The camera should be announced within the next days already!
To not miss any of them quickly subscribe our social network:
RSS feed: https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/feed/
And if you have some “rumor” to share just send me an anonymous messages here:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!
Hot: The full Black Friday deals can be seen on at that Amazon US page (Click here to see the long list).