The Sony press release and mockups do not reveal anything about concrete specifications and release date. So we thought it would be nice to make a small summary of all the rumors we received from reliable sources.
Important note: What we post here are rumored specs, not official Sony specs! We collected the rumors from reliable sources (which gave me correct informations in the past) and added a probability percentage.
1) 50% chance this information could be true -> The System name will be “NEX”
2) 50% -> The first two cameras will be on market within June-July (The NEX3 and NEX5?)
3) 50% -> A more advanced mirrorless camera should be unveiled at Photokina and compete against the future Panasonic GH2
4) 80% -> In Lens stabilization (Sonys goal was ot make the mirrorless cameras as thin as possible)
5) 80% -> Built-in Flash
6) 80% -> Body price under 1000 USD
7) 80% -> First three lenses: 18-55/F3.5-5.6 / 16mm f/2.8 / 18-200mm (900-1000 USD)
50% = rumor comes from one trusted source only (the trusted soruce gave me correct informations in the past)
80% = rumor has been confirmed by one trusted sources + one or more new soruces