(SR5) UPDATED: Full A99 specs! To be announced on September 12th.
Picture via Phottix (think it’s the A77)
My colleague from Photorumors and I received exactly the same A99 specs. UPDATE: Added some more specs. Here they are:
- 24.3 Mpx Full frame CMOS Exmor sensor
- SLT technology
- New Bionz imaging engine
- 14 bit RAW recording
- 10 fps
- ISO 100 up to 25.600
- 50 ISO extended (with lower dynamic range)
- 102 AF point AF (11 cross).
- AF range
- MF assist
- Dual Phase detection system (with AF phase pixels on sensor)
- 30 sec and 1/8000 maximum shutter speed
- Time Lag 0.05 sec.
- Shutter life guarantee of 200,000 cycles
- 2.360k OLED electornic viewfinder
- 3″921k LCD with same tilting system of the A77
- Full HD video recording at 1920×1080/60p AVCHD format
- HDMI output
- Built-in stereo mic
- Built-in flash with guide number of 12
- Auto HDR capability
- New multi-segment low pass filter
- Photodiode expansion technology
- Light concentration technology
- Selective noise reduction
- Ultrasonic anti dust system
- In body image stabilization
- Two memory slots: SD and SD+MS cards
- USB: 2.0
- Announced on September 12, 2012
- Available in stores in late October 2012
- New accessories to be released with the a99: battery grip, flash, remote control, microphone etc.
- Very light, weather sealed magnesium alloy body.With 730 g this is the lightest FF body on market!
Most of the specs we already had. What’s new is the shutter info, OLED viewfinder info, the HDMi output, built-in micro and some other info I have to check what it is (Photodiode expansion?).