Cargo workers on Teraina Island, Kiritibati.
A7R3, 16-35 F2.8G
1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
Sony A7RII + 85mm G master
Higashi Oogishima park, Kawasaki, Japan
ILCE-7M2 + Super Wide-Heliar 15mm F4.5
The Light Always Wins…
85mm GM, f/9, 1/160 sec @ iso 100
Model in frame: @beccamadori
Edited in Lightroom + photoshop.
sony a6500 + samyanglensglobal 50mm 1.4Fe
Twilight in the heat of the night DTLA with @gu5_09 @cre8ive.design.studio
Sony 24-70mm f2.8 GM
26mm – 1/100sec – f2.8 – ISO: 2500
A7riii & 50 1.4 Zeiss planar
Observing Sunrise at Georgetown Penang, Malaysia.
Taken 📷 @sonyalpha A7ii / 55mn
Admiring the morning glow at a sea cave
A7ii + FE1635Z