This is the first picture of the new HX100v
UPDATE: Images and text have been removed form the originial website!
Sony will announce the new HX9v and HX100v compact cameras on February 2nd. The HX9v specs have been already leaked and now we got the HX100v specs too! Sony Nordic posted them on his website:
“The camera incorporates technology not only from “Cyber-shot” series development but also from “Handycam” and the “a (alpha)” series
– DSLR quality with Manual to Auto, Higher resolution 50p Full HD movie & 3D in one body
– 30x Ultra high zoom H with Hi-speed AF, GPS & compass
– Equipped for Full HD movie shooting in AVCHD format
– Intelligent Sweep Panorama
– 16.2-megapixel back-illuminated “Exmor R” CMOS sensor, 27mm-810mm*1 f/2.8-5.6 Carl Zeiss “Vario Sonnar T*” lens, and “BIONZ” Imaging Processor for high-speed signal processing
– Movie mode supports 1920 x 1080 Full HD”
I repreat once again. Even if this is a non ralted Alpha or NEX news it will be very interesting to see the two most exciting features those cameras will bring. Ultrafast 0.1 sec contrast autofocus (as fast as the [shoplink 4718]Panasonic GH2[/shoplink]) and the incredible 1080p60 (or 50) 28mbit/s video recording!