1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
ipt async src=”//www.instagram.com/embed.js”>
This is the aperture throughout the entire zoom range of the new 35-150mm f/2.0-28 FE lens.
Image on top shows the front of the current Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 Canon EF lens
Back in February Sigma CEO hinted that a 70-200mm f/2.8 FE lens would come. But we haven’t heard anything about this until now. One source now appears to have gotten some info about the lens. All he sent me was the weight info:
The new sigma S 70-200 weights only 1050g!!
No idea when this will be announced….but I guess that if his info is correct the lens should be announced within the end of the year.
The A7rII has been marked as discontinued at BHphoto. Another one bites the dust :)
New: Sigma 90mm f/2.8 DG DN ‘C’ lens review with samples (Full-frame & APS-C)
Full list of todays Gold Box deals at Amazon, BHphoto, eBay, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es.
Samsung reveals plans to develop 576MP smartphone sensor by 2025 (Dpreview).
Manfrotto New Element MII Video Monopod Is Quick and Easy (Explora).
Photography for Beginners Guide (42West).
French Sony A1 test at my-wildlife.com
iPhone vs Sony A7c Camera – Which is the better logging camera? (Sidney Diongzon)
Join the new Sony Alpha Camera Facebook group.
To get news from our Forum subscribe that RSS feed.
I kindly invite you all to follow our RSS feed, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to not miss news and rumors
We have our own Facebook camera groups and pages you can join to discuss the upcoming new cameras in detail:
Sony A9 group and Sony A9 page.
Sony A7rIV group and Sony A7rIV page
Sony A7sIII group and Sony A7sIII page
Sony A7III group and Sony A7III page
Note: In groups you can post your own stuff like images, news and questions. While on pages you will read the specific camera news from SAR.