Full info and preorder at Meike Global (Click here).
1. Maximum F13 aperture for greater depth of field at close distances.
2. Cinema industry-standard 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears compatible with follow focus and iris controls.
3. Manually focus on objects only 0.8cm away at 2x magnification. A wide 75° perspective to create a “bug-eye” effect.
4. Waterproof front barrel for underwater shots without requiring a waterproof housing.
5. Long lens barrel for access to tight spaces, stay a safe distance from subjects. 1/4″-20 thread for mounting of fill lights
Sony BURANO Cinema Camera Overview with Thomas Cubby
Today deals at Amazon, BHphoto, Adorama, Amazon DE, Amazon UK, Amazon FR, Amazon IT, FotoErhardt DE, FotoKoch DE.
Best Laptops for Every Creator (Explora).
How to Protect Your Filmmaking Gear: Camera Bags, Hard Cases, and More (42West).
What is a Mirrorless camera? (Amateur Photographer).
Sony AX700: a Hybrid camera that is used by both Pro’s and Amateurs. Pat talks about its benefits (PMRTV).
Best Lighting Kits for Indie Filmmaking (42West).
Which MacBook Pro Configuration is Right for You? (Explora).
We have our own Facebook camera groups you can join to discuss the upcoming new cameras in detail:
Sony Alpha group.
Sony A1 group.
Sony A9 series group.
Sony A7r series group.
Sony A7s series group.
Sony A7 series group.
Here are the first reviews of the three new Sniper APS-C E-mount lenses. The video reviews do show lenses for other mounts but performance is obviously the same for E-mount:
MEIKE AF 55mm F1.4
- Shortest shooting distance: 0.61m
- Weight: 290g
- Sony E / Nikon Z / Fujifilm X / Multi Standard
- Mid to late December
The lens will be announced in December and have a close focus distance of 0,5m and 58mm filter thread.
This is the official teaser for the new AstrHori-25mm-F2.8-MACRO-2.0-5.0x. There is yet no info about the pricing but the lens will be announced on December 12.