Dear readers, finally we know when exactly Sony will announce the A55, A33 , A560 and A580 cameras!
At 5-6am London time Sony will announce the cameras. I will not sleep that night and you can follow all the updates previews and news on SonyAlphaRumors. I am really excited and you?
I received reports from people that tested the A55 and the A33. They confirmed that those cameras are way better than the current hotseller…the Canon 550D!
And those guys know what they are talking about…
Tomorrow (August 24) is the big day! SonyAlphaRumors will keep you updated with all news, previews and press releases! Be sure to not miss any news and rumors, connect on Facebook, Twitter and follow our RSS-feed!
According to latest rumors (from our very good soruces) those are the prices for the A55 and A33:
$749 body only
$849 with 18-55mm lens
$649 body only
$749 with 18-55mm lens
Body size of both cameras is the same. The A55 has GPS, 16.2 megapixel and 10 frames per second. The A33 no GPS, 14.3 megapixel and 7 frame per seconds.
SLRmagic just launched a new 35mm f/1.7 lens with E-mount. This lens works without adapter and has been designed for NEX cameras. SLRmagic sent a presentation text to mirrorlessrumors:
“There are not much lenses in the NEX E-mount so far. We have a 35mm f1.7 lens that sell pretty well in m4/3 mount. We occasionally receive emails requesting for e-mount version of the lens. It is now available for pre-order and ships by Sept 10th. We will have 100pcs initially and offer free shipping as well. Cost just under $100. Hope there will be others interested in this lens. Our lens is optimized for NEX so there is no vignette in the photos and does not need cropping. Click here to check the lens auction on eBay”
Some image samples (click on those thumbnails to enlarge the image):
1) 15 point AF sensors, 3 cross type, 1200 segment metering
2) The A55 and A33 do have a 100-12800 ISO range. And it can go up to 25.600 ISO combined with the Multi Frame NR function! In Auto setting the iso range goes from 100 to1600 ISO.
3) Sony redesigned the shutter unit which now is more compact.
4) Compared to the Sony A550 the body is almost 2cm less height! This is possible due the more simple Translucent construction (and the new EVF).
5) The A33 weights 430gramm and the A55 440gramm
REMINDER: Tomorrow Sony will announce the cameras….follow us! We will give you every update, every news, every preview we can find!