The following rumor is from an external source (Minolta-Forum.de). But I choose to post it on SonyAlphaRumors because the info posted by them is very close to the rumors we received from our sources. A German forum user talked with a Sony and a Zeiss representative at an event organized by Foto Sauter in Munich. Those are the five “news” he received from them:
1) Zeiss/Sony are already working on a few new full frame lenses. And the first lenses are going to be announced soon!
2) There will be new Sony-G full frame lenses. They will be produced in OSAKA (by Konica-Minolta)
3) There will be a new A900 successor with optical viewfinder.
4) The A580 could one of the last (if not THE last) APS-C camera with optical viewfinder
5) The future for APS-C is NEX and SLT
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources (60-80% the rumor is correct)
SR5=almost certainly correct!