First blurry image of the new A7IV posted by Sony China…
Sony China posted this blurred image of the Sony A7IV. They since have removed the image from their social channel. But this is 100% the A7IV and as you can see it indeed has A7SIII alike body.
In the social message Sony China wrote that this was an unreleased the camera ;)
Sony A7IV rumored specs:
- launch on October 21 (if chip supply permits this)
- Newly developed 33MP sensor
- 15 stops of DR
- 3.69m dot EVF and LCD is improved too (1.44m dot???)
- 4k30 video is oversampled from 7K
- 4k 60p will be oversampled from 4.8k s35 mode and 10bit 4:2:2
- 4k streaming (and FHD 60p streaming)
- 5.5 stops of IBIS (+ AS)
- Same A7sIII body design and same heatsink system.
- Full size HDMi
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Improved touchscreen functions
- UHS-II SD-cards and CF Xpress cards
- Same new Sony menu system of the A7sIII
- I am still not sure about this but price might be around $2,499???