Sony officially launches the Sony A7IV teaser!
It’s weeks I tell you Sony will announce the new A7IV on October 21. And today Sony officially confirmed this by launching this new teaser:
I am sure also our A7IV rumors are spot on:
- launch on October 21 (if chip supply permits this)
- Newly developed 33MP sensor
- 15 stops of DR
- 3.69m dot EVF and LCD is improved too (1.44m dot???)
- 4k30 video is oversampled from 7K
- 4k 60p will be oversampled from 4.8k s35 mode and 10bit 4:2:2
- 4k streaming (and FHD 60p streaming)
- 5.5 stops of IBIS (+ AS)
- Same A7sIII body design and same heatsink system.
- Full size HDMi
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Improved touchscreen functions
- UHS-II SD-cards and CF Xpress cards
- Same new Sony menu system of the A7sIII
- I am still not sure about this but price might be around $2,499 or a bit more???
Join our Sony A7IV Facebook group (Click here).
HOT: Today only you save big on nearly all Sony electronics sold by Amazon US (Click here to see them all).