Image courtesy: DSLRmagazine
A very exciting new lens is the 15-30mm f/2.8 DI VC USD lens. And I have been told by trusted sources this lens is definitely coming as A-mount too. The Spanish DSLRmagazine is the first website to report a hands-on of the prototype. This is what they write:
– Is less bigger than it looks on the official pictures
– The Tamron is the first of a new kind of lenses with much more elegant design and new high optical performance
– The Tamron feels of very high quality and solid in your hand. Definitely better than any other Tamron lens made in the past
– The hood can be retracted
– Tamron goal was to deliver a lens of higher quality than those of Canon and Nikon.
Reminder: Press release of the new Tamron lens can be read here on SAR.