LEAKED specs of the world’s fastest 14mm f/1.4 lens made by Sigma!
Sigma will soon announce this exciting new lens for Sony E and Leica L mount:
- 14mm F1.4 DG DN | Art
- Lens construction: 19 elements in 15 groups (3 FLD glass elements, 1 SLD glass element, 4 aspherical lenses)
- Shortest shooting distance: 30cm
- Maximum magnification: 1:11.9
- Number of aperture blades: 11 (circular aperture)
- Size: 101.4 x 149.9mm (151.9mm for E-mount version)
- Weight: 1170g (1160g for E-mount version)
- Cover-type lens cap: LC1014-01
- Tripod socket: TS-141
- Guide plate: GP-11
There is no info about pricing and announcement date. But I bet this will be a very expensive lens even for Sigma “terms”. And announcement usually happens within 4-6 weeks after the first leak. So hopefully we will get some first leaked images soon too!