The tentative date for the A7IV announcement is around October 21 (depending on time zone). I am saying “tentative” because as we saw with the ZV-E10 launch Sony can surprise us with a last minute delay :)
I also got some more camera specs and here is the updated list:
Sony A7IV rumored specs:
- launch on October 21 (if chip supply permits this)
- Newly developed 33MP sensor
- 15 stops of DR
- 3.69m dot EVF and LCD is improved too (1.44m dot???)
- 4k30 video is oversampled from 7K
- 5.5 stops of IBIS (+ AS)
- Same A7sIII body design and same heatsink system.
- Full size HDMi
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- UHS-II SD-cards and CF Xpress cards
- Same new Sony menu system of the A7sIII
- I am still not sure about this but price might be around $2,499???