Nokishita has now confirmed the Sony A7C specs we already leaked days ago, and has added a few minor specs to them. So here is the new and updated specs list.
Most interesting is the size and weight: 124×71.1×59.7mm, weight 509g
- 24.2 million pixel back-illuminated CMOS, ISO100-51200 (extension: 50-204800)
- in-body camera shake correction that realizes a maximum of 5.0 steps of correction effect
- maximum of about 10 frames / sec.
- 3.0-inch touch panel type vari-angle liquid crystal
- NP-FZ100 battery
- size 124×71.1×59.7mm, weight 509g
Sony A7c specs previously rumored:
- Announcement Sept 15 at 2am London time (follow live on SonyAlphaRumors.com)
- Similar Sony A7III specs with 24MP sensor
- It has the same A7sIII fully articulating screen
- autofocus algorithm is the one from the A7sIII
- body shape similar to the A6600 with EVF in the corner (note: it’s NOT a pop-up EVF)
- it has IBIS
- The camera will be marketed for vloggers and youtubers
- Battery is NP-FZ100,
- USB is Type-C.
- it has a single SD card slot
- It has both a mic-in and a headphone jack
- Wi-Fi (11a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth
- price will be above A7III (2.100 Euro and 2399 Euro with kit lens)
- Comes with a new collapsible 28-60mm f/4-5.6 lens
Join our new Sony A7c facebook group.