The A7sIII book is still listed on Amazon Germany :)
Emmanuel Pampuri posted his french interview Sony. A couple of highlights:
– Fs series suffer from the success of A7 series (30% of the pro market)S
– They can’t implement 10bits 4k in FS5II because this needs to much power consumption, it is not a marketing choice.A
– 10 bits 4k will be for the next FS generation R
– A7sIII is “maybe” coming soon, but it’s the most hiden secret, even in internal Sony teams
– A7sIII will keep the same “identity”: low resolution sensor and extreme low light capabilities. Usuable High ISO are more important than oversampling.
Here ios the full interview:
Thanks Antoine for the translation!