The mirrorless protoype shaped like a DSLR from Sony (2014)
Before the A6500 announcement a first time source sent me the info about the A6500 camera and I posted it with low SR2 ranking. Of course now we know the rumor turned out to be correct.
Now he shared some info about the possible new High End E-mount camera from Sony. Please note that there is yet no guarantee he is right on those rumors too. But at least the info is more “Likely” to be true:
- The camera under development seems to have 2 models.
One is high-resolution model around 70MP, and the other is super high-performance AF, super high speed continuous shooting, and super high ISO sensitivity model.
- The first model to be released will be the low rez and super high-performance AF camera
- I don’t know whether both models are released like α7, 7R or A9.
- Many professional photographers introduce Emount, and Sony receives many requests from professional photographers through PRO support. High-end Emount camera (probably α9) will become the camera in response to the demand of professional photographers.
- The camera with lower resolution sensor is very fast and has in its prototype stage shoots around 20 fps
From other trusted sources we know this: The new High End camera has unlimited RAW buffer time, dual memory card slot (probably dual SD and not the dual XQD version as reported 1 year ago), and a larger than A7rII body. Also the model with Lower Megapixel count and higher FPS seems to be the one that will be announced first.
Don’t forget to join our Sony A9 facebook group!
Stay tuned on SAR and subscribe the newsletter to get info when it matters:
To not miss any rumor quickly subscribe our social network:
RSS feed: http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/feed/
If you have some “rumor” to share just send me an anonymous messages here:
at email@example.com or use the contact form you see on the right top of this site.
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!