Our long time sources confirmed Sony will launch the new 1/2.3 inch curved(!) sensor soon. It will be featured inside the new Sony KW1 compact camera and also inside that strange lady-friendly selfie camera you see on top (leaked via Scweeny).
Here are the specs of the KW1.
– Sensor 1 / 2.3-inch Exmor RS. The number of pixels 19.2 million effective pixels
– Comes with two conversion lenses: they will be 1-3.5x and 3-10x zoom
– Optical image stabilization
– ND filter built-in
– Monitor 3 inches 1.23 million dots
– The shutter speed -1/8000 seconds 2 seconds
– Camera application corresponding
– MicroSD / SDHC / SDXC
– Wi-Fi, NFC
– The size is 57.7mm x 125mm x 20.1mm
– 120 g Weight (body only). (Including media and battery) 136 g
The next Sony announcement appears to be scheduled for September 3! Stay tuned on SAR!
You really cannot afford to miss any of the upcoming Photokina rumors! So be sure to not miss any of them by following use here:
RSS feed: https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/feed/
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!