A7rII – FE16-35 f/4
1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
Sony A99II , Minolta 400/4.5 APO HS , 1.4x APO II
A7R III + 85 GM 1,4
Guo Liang Duong
Sony A7RIII – Sony 16-35 GM
22mm – f/8.0 – 1/400th sec. – ISO100
We started our Hallstatt Tour with this well known cabin at the Ammersee, we experienced an amazing colorful sunset, but this shot was right before it during the golden hour. Will post the sunset shot later :D What is your guys favorite time to shoot?
a7iii + zm sonnar 50mm 1.5
Pierluigi De Rubertis
Sony A7RIII – sony zeiss lens
Sony A7RIII & Contax Zeiss Vario Sonnar 35-70 f/3.4
“Reflection in the water
Created silent ripples
Interaction with self
Or maybe the alter ego
Trying to catch a glimpse
Of the world within.”
SONY ILCE-7M2 1/1250sn.
f/6 ISO:100 16mm Sony SEL-1635Z F4
Camera: Sony a9
Can someone pass the popcorn?
Sony A7RIII + Sony 12-24 mm
Loc photo:Pantai watulumbung Gunungkidul Yogyakarta