Corbiere Lighthouse, Jersey. Shot on Sony A7riii, Zeiss 50mm 1.4
1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
by Alejandro Espeche on Sony Alpha Forum
Sony A7R3 + Batis 85
ISO2500, 1/160s, f1.8
by Singingsnapper on Sony Alpha Forum
Twilight in Sydney
Am down under for quite some time…
A7RIII FE 24 – 70 f/2.8GM
A99II & Minolta AF 24-85
My favorite light. The half hour after sunset. Soft and cool.
“Chasing The Light”
A7s // 90mm G 2.8
Kasımpaşa – Istanbul
Sony a7RII – Sony 55 mmf/1,8
Sony a6000 (50 mm / f1.4 / 1/2500 / ISO 100)
The Twelve Apostles
Sony A7riii 1635GM
“Living Rose petal”
Sony A6500, Zeiss 55mm f1.8
Lit: Natural lighting only
Gear: sonyalpha A7RIII + Sony 90G macro
Lit: profotousa D2
“Sixties in the US”
Sony a7ii + Samyang 50mm f/1.4 Af