A yellow-necked mouse playing peekaboo.
Sony a7 III, Sony FE 85mm F1.8
1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
Peter Tang Photography
Shot with Sony A7ii with 24-105G lens and Breakthrough Photography X4 2-stop hard.
A6000 – Sony 50/1.8 OSS
Iceland is so beautiful that simple yet serene scenes can be found literally everywhere.
by mstphoto on Sony Alpha Forum
a6300 + Sony 16-70
“Ponte Sant’Angelo” A7rII + SEL55F18Z
ISO 100, f13, 2sec., crop
Sony Alpha a5000
Sony SEL 16-50mm
Sony 85mm f1.8
1/160sec – f1.8 – ISO: 3200
Luna Park Trails…
Sony 16-35mm GM
30 Second Exposure
Sofia S. | Tuscany | 2018⠀⠀
Sony A7III + FE 85mm f1.8
Sony A7RII + Zeiss FE 35mm f2.8
Sony A7ii / 16-35mm