A7RII and Sony 16-35/4
1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
Wedding in the Alps today.
59 Shots Brenizer (my first attempt) method. With samyang 135mm @ f2
Lake Bled, Slovenia
f10; iso200; 1/125; 28mm
James Martin Photography
Sony A7R2 with Tokina 20mm FiRIN
Hintersee, Bayern, Germany
A7iii, 85GM @ f/1.4, iso 100, 1/400
Sony A6000, Sony 18-105 f/4 G OSS, ISO 200, 1/1000
by Singingsnapper on Sony Alpha Forum
No sunshine on the Gold Coast
Sony A7R3 FE 24 – 70 f/2.8 GM
Capo Ferro Lighthouse – Sardinia / Sony a6000, Sony 16-50mm
Sony Alpha A7R II, Sony FE 16–35 mm F2,8 GM, 20mm, f/9, ISO50, 1/40″, HDR
HAIDA-FILTER (100 series): no filter
Sony 85mm f1.8
1/160sec – f1.8 – ISO: 3200
Shoreditch London @sonyalpha A7riii 85mm GM 1.4
sonyalpha a7R III