We had some challenging weather in Rome but managed to snag this shot on an epic sunrise. Taken with the Sony a7riii 16-35mm f4 lens.
1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
Geneva lightning (Zwitserland)
A7rii + 24-105 G
24mm 10s F6.3 Iso 400
Near Lisboa. Sony A7r II Zony 35mm 2.8
A7RII & Batis 18, location needs no introduction. I’m shooting much less w/ the A7RII now that I also have the A7 III but for this situation I think it was the right choice! f5.6, 1/125 ISO 1000
Flamingo portrait shot in the Parc Ornithologique de Pont de Gau, Camargue, France
Sony A6300 + FE 100-400 GM @ 400mm F5.6 1/1250sec 250ISO
Sunset in Malibu
Sony a7RIII + Tamron 28-75 f2.8
#sonyalphagallery Swallow chicks.
Zeiss 35mm 1.4.ISO 4000.1/1000sec.f4
Camera : Sony A7R / 35mm FF / 28mm-70mm
New work coming from the most amazing Whitley and a dope sunset shoot. We had the most amazing day of shooting…
A7III + 85mm F1.8
F1.8 ISO 100 1/4000 sec HSS
38″ Glow EZ Lock deep parabolic double diffused
AD200x2 with ADB2 adapter camera left 1/8 power
Canon 16-35 2.8 mk3
20mm / f11 / 46s / iso 50
Nisi filter Pola nd10
Alcuni dei Pini loricati che è possibile ammirare a Serra di Crispo (PZ) nel Giardino degli Dei
#Sony #A7r3 e Sony #1635gm