1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
Through time and space.
Sony A7RIII Zeiss 18mm Batis Haida M10, Clear-Night filter AcraTech GV2
ENJOY THE SUNSET AT THE BALTIC SEA…
Sony Alpha SLT A99V – Tamron 15-30 f2.8 SSM
Filter @haidaindonesia GND Reverse 0.9 + CPL
Sony A7R lV.
Sony 2.8/16-35 GM.
Kase Filter Adapters.
Nisi Filter System.
Arca Swiss D4.
“The Unlikely Sculpture”
Technical data: Sony a7R + Laowa 10-18mm f4.5-f5.6 Focal Length: 10mm Aperture: f11 ISO: 50 Exposure: two consecutive exposure blend, 1.6 seconds for the cave, 1/25 seconds for the sky FLM Tripod
One of those sunrises where the water looks like a molten mirror…
Sony a7Riii + Samyang 85mm f/1.4
1/1500, f/1.4, ISO 100
sonya7ii – rokinon24mm
Sony GM 135!
Sony A7RIII and Sony 200-600G