Marc Alhadeff posted the full 65mm macro lens review. This is his conclusion:
The Voigltänder 65mm F2 Macro Apo Lanthar is an exceptional lens with a strong character.
- Exceptional sharpness across the whole frame wide open at F2
- Excellent color rendition
- Reasonable price for the performance (900 euros)
- nice sunstars effects
- build like a tank
but you will need to live accommodate with
- Some CA
- Odd focal length : 65mm
- Bokeh good in close distance , less good at longer distance
- Only 1:2 magnification
- Focusing ring precise in macro but less precise for portrait, street photography
For me this lens will be terrific for portraits , street photography , some details shooting, proxy photography, but for real macro, I still prefer Sony 90mm macro that I find better suited with its 1:1 magnification
Red his full review at SonyAlphaBlog.