“This was worth the wait after sunset on Christmas Day 2015. The moonrise between El Capitan and Three Brothers in Yosemite along the Merced River. I had so much frost on my 16-35 f4 waiting, I had to remove it and use a Rokinon 24mm f1.4 backup lens on my Sony A7RII.”
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
Singingsnapper on Sony Alpha Forum
Winter in Lakeland
A7RIII FE 100 – 400 GM
Dan Hawk Photography
Sony Zeiss Distagon 35mm f/1.4
B+W Circular Polarizer
@danhawkphotography on Instagram
Star trails photographed over Honolulu, Hawaii. Part of my ongoing series “Hawaii from the 25th Floor.”
Sony a7r2, Sony 12-24 G lens
chuenwo on Sony Alpha Forum
Sunrise at Hong Kong International Airport
By frankcwchan, at Instagram
Sony A7, Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm 2.4
ISO 100, 1/60, f8
danpotter6 on Sony Alpha Forum
Rocky Mountain Elk, NEX-5N
Sony NEX-5N, SEL1628, one Nikon SB-28 flash.Triggered the camera with a IR trigger attached to the camera through self added wiring to the shutter switch.
Wanderer on Sony Alpha Forum
Tiff…between two Buff-tailed Coronets.
A6000 with Batis 85 1.8