Sony Alpha A6000 Revisited: Best Mirrorless APS-C ILC 2014
Sigma Art on the A7r at Soundimagesplus.
First impressions of the 16-35 at Brianmatiash.com.
10 ways to optimize your gear for awesome Travel Photography (Inmybag).
Loxia 2/35 und 2/50 Flickr Album.
Spanish Zeiss Otus review at DSLRmagzine.
Michael: “Now I can feel the Full-Frame on my APS-C camera SONY A6000 with Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm F/0.95. Full album @ http://goo.gl/x7wuJz
– The build quality of lens is excellent, solid and HEAVY (in good way!)
– The box that made by leather do feel good too!
– The focus ring do turn smoothly.
– The aperture ring a bit hard to turn, but I personally take that as good to avoid change the aperture accidentally.
– Do feel nice on hand with the A6000 for the size and the look.
– The plastic hood do feel “cheap” (just a little bit), therefore I get a metal one.
– The weight made it a bit hard to manual focus, because the hand must support the lens more than the body.“