Reminder: Just recently the Sony NEX-FS700 got a $1,000 price drop at BHphoto (Click here).
– New custom metadata tags – Tags used appear in the keyword collections in FCPX. The FCPX XML version has been updated to 1.4 for latest support.
– Sony FS700 and FS7 Raw to ProRes and DNxHR* – please refer to instructions specific to your camera located in the AtomOS 6.4 Zip file.
– 3D LUT New Features:
Option in the input page to apply the Monitor LUT to the loop out for viewing on external monitor.
Option in the input page to record/burn-in the Monitor LUT to the recording.
Included RAW to REC709 LUTâ€™s for record and monitor:
– Slog2 to Rec709 for FS700/FS7 â€“ located in BUILT in 3D LUT tab (Yellow Monitor Icon>Folder Icon>Built-In Tab)
– Slog3 to Rec709 for FS7 â€“ located in BUILT in 3D LUT tab (Yellow Monitor Icon>Folder Icon>Built-In Tab)
Half Screen LUT option to view RAW/Video-In and LUT at same time â€“ Can never be recorded as a half LUT for safety.
– Programmable Time Lapse
Capture any number of consecutive frames at any interval.
Keyframe multiple intervals and use smooth transitions between them.
Scheduled start time up to 24 hours prior to
– Pre-Roll Recording Option – 8 seconds HD and 2 seconds 4k.
– Custom Playlist
Play all movies in recorded order
Select any combination movies to play
Play Tagged Favourite files in order for quick rushes edited play-out
Combine selected and favourite in any order and play together
– Option to clear all overlays from the screen – touch the centre of the monitor to cycle through 3 overlay modes.
– Anamorphic desqueeze modes
Panasonic 8:3 from GH4
2x, 1.5x, and 1.33x
– Pre-loaded LUTâ€™s provided on unit in Built-In LUT Tab
C-Log to Rec709
V-Log to Rec709
FS Raw Slog2 to Rec709
FS Raw Slog3 to Rec709
– Genlock input enabled for synced playback/playout
– Increased low battery warnings