Imaging Resource posted a Q&A session with Sony. These are some of the most important info:
– Sony’s spirit is to create something new which never existed before. We (Sony) will keep on working to create that kind of product in the future, with that spirit.
– Every single RX1 lens-sensor gets adjusted with an accuracy less than one micron.
– There will be cheaper RX1 alike cameras
– Why are FE zooms that slow? Sony says “f/2.8 isn’t very reasonable, but f/4 is reasonable for every consumer in terms of pricing point, and also the size.”
– Sony is selling more QX cameras than expected
– The RX10 processor has less power consumption than the RX100MII. And therefore less overheating issues.
Thanks Mistral for sharing the link!