Top line from left ro right: 50mm f/1.8 Black (new lens color), E PZ18-200, E16-70ZA (new lens!), E18-200LE, E PZ18-105G (new lens!), E18-200 (first edition), E55-210, E50.
Bottom line from left to right: E20, E PZ16-50, E35, E10-18, E24ZA, E30, E18-55, E16.
Next week Sony will announce the new NEX cameras and lenses. And on the picture on top you can see the new NEX-5T, the new Zeiss 16-70mm F/4.0 OSS lens and the PZ 18-105mm F4G OSS. What you don’t see is the new ILC-3000 camera which will be announced too.The picture also shows a new Black colored version of the current 50mm f/1.8 lens.
Here is the full product announcement list:
- Zeiss Vario-Tessar T * E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS
– Filter diameter of 55mm
- E PZ 18-105mm F4G OSS
– Filter diameter of 72mm
– Look almost the same as the NEX-5R (It has NFC, FN-button control like on SLT cameras, new Menu Interface and a couple of more things.)
– Same NEX-5R sensor
- α3000 (ILC-3000 in EU and US).
– Looks like a classic Sony SLT camera (but is E-mount has no SLT tech).
– Has a new 20.1MP APS-C sensor
– built-in EVF (230K)
– cost around 300 pounds. Target-group is beginners.
– it will be also available with the 18-55mm as kit lens.
- 50mm f/1.8 new Black colored version
These products will be announced next week (Still not sure about the date but it could be August 27). On September 4 Sony will announce the Cyber-shot QX10 and the Cyber-shot QX100 (lens-cameras) and the Z1 Honami. Major NEX-FF news and maybe some A-mount news will come in late September.
Source of the image: Xitek (Thanks Zhiyi, Andrei and an anonymous source for sharing the link!).
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at email@example.com.
For readers: Subscribe the RSS feed (Click here) and Twitter (Click here) stream and the Facebook fan page (Click here) in order to not miss any news!
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!