Fengniao (google translation here) posted the first full Sony 90mm G OSS macro lens review. The great looking full size image samples can be found here on page 6 and page 7.
– Super resolution straight from the max aperture
– Small vignetting at f/2.8
– Well controlled distortion
– very nice bokeh
– excellent optical stabilization
– the only real drawback is the big size of the lens
The Macro 90/2,8 OSS also got tested on digitalkamera.de. They write: image quality is outstanding, extraordinarily sharp from center to corner, “worth every cent”. (thx Florian for sending this).
The 90mm lens will ship from July 7 at those stores:
In USA at Amazon, Adorama, BHphoto.
In Europe at Sony Germany, Sony UK, Sony FR, Sony IT, Sony ES, Sony NL, Sony BE, Sony AT, Sony CH, Sony SE, Sony FI, Sony NO, Sony PT.
In Asia at Digitalrev, Sony Australia.