Lensmates just released their new Thumb Grip for the A6000 which you can now buy at Amazon US (Click here). The official description:
- We designed the Lensmate Sony a6000 Folding Thumbrest to allow easy access to all of the buttons, and to quickly get out of the way when you need to get to the top dials. A light push with the thumb swings the rest 40° out from the camera and a light action ball detent keeps the Thumbrest in the opened or closed position.
- The sculpted thumbrest relaxes your grip on the camera, reduces camera shake and allows slower shutter speeds. Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls and does not effect operation of built in flash or articulated LCD screen.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body and the silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection. Machined out of solid 6061 Aluminum rod, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a tough finish.
- We suggest using the Lolumina Mini stick on soft release button with the Lensmate a6000 Thumbrest for a more relaxed and ergonomic index finger position (with the finger draped over the button, usually not using the finger tip). See our other listings.
Sony A6000 store link list:
Sony A6000 at Amazon, Adorama, BHphoto, SonyStore. In Europe at Sony DE, UK, FR, IT, ES, AT, NL, BE, CH, FI, SE, PT, WexUK.
A6000 Gariz case on eBay in Black (Click here), Brown (Click here), Camel (Click here) and Red (Click here).