Just sharing a curiosity: According to trusted sources from Fujirumors, the Fujifilm GFX100 successor will sport a new 100 megapixel sensor based on the sensor architecture of the Sony A6700 and Sony FX30.
GFX100 II specifications:
- release on September 12
- New 100-megapixel BSI back-illuminated sensor
- 5th generation processor
- A new generation of focusing and tracking functions
- Detachable EVF
- Removable battery handle
- 8K video recording
- 4K60p video recording
- 10 bit 422
- Internal recording in ProRes format
- support waveform graph
- Support movie widescreen mode
- Compatible with external cooling fans.