Full leaked products images of the new Sony A7sIII
Sony A7sIII in USA at Adorama ($200 off with lens), BHphoto, Amazon.
Sony A7sIII in EU at Fotokoch. Calumet DE. WexUK.
And here it is fully unveiled! The new Sony A7sIII. Be sure to be online on sonyalpharumors tomorrow (July 28) at 3:00 PM (BST) / 4:00 PM (CET) to follow the video livestream live!
It’s finally time to join our Sony A7sIII facebook group! To not miss any future rumors and leaks follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Disqus.
Thanks Dan for sharing!
Rumored Sony A7sIII specs:
- New 12MP sensor with fast readout and S-Cinetone colorscience
- records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- ONLY Up to 4k60 will be 10bit 4:2:2 internal.
- Downsampled 1080p from 4K, making this the best 1080p hybrid ever made! No line skipping or pixel binning.
- No internal RAW.
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- no Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- Movie Edit add-on compatibility for Image Stabilization in post
- world’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- same Sony A7rIV AF system
- new kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- no overheating, no recording time limits (They are claiming to not have overheating issues for at least 1hr even at the highest framerate.)
- UHSII card and CFexpress Type A card support (each of th two slots takes them both!)
- Looks pretty similar to a Sony A7rIV.
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- The video record button is now on the top of the camera, placed behind the shutter button
- price around 4.000 Euro (A7sIII now listed at BHphoto and in Germany at Fotokoch)
- announcement late July
- shipment start mid August