If you missed the Sony announcement you can play the video on top to watch it again. While there was no new A or E-mount stuff Sony talked quite a lot about their Alpha range. And they are also displaying the new FE lens prototype lenses on their CES booth (images here at Amateur Photographer). We already saw these prototypes back at Photokina and Sony doesn’t add any info today. But full specs and pricing info will be announced in 4 week right before the start of the CP+ show!
So far the rumored price info is (source SAR article with VBL):
– 28mm f/2.0 G should cost 499 Euro (February shipment)
– 35mm f/1.4 Zeiss should cost 1399 Euro (March shipment)
– 90mm f/2.8 G macro should cost 999 Euro (March shipment)
– 24-240mm f/3.5-6.4 should cost 1099 Euro (March shipment)
– both converters should cost 229 Euro each (March shipment)
You can also preorder the new CES stuff:
USA: 4k action camera at BHphoto (Click here). 4k camercorders at BHphoto (Click here) and Sony Store (Click here).
Europe: Sony Germany, Sony UK, Sony France, Sony Italy, Sony Spain, Sony Holland, Sony Belgium, Sony Austria, Sony Switzerland, Sony Portugal, Sony Sweden, Sony Norway, Sony Finland.
One more thing:
The FDR-AX100 will also support XAVC S 4K 100Mbps high-bitrate recording through a firmware update scheduled for March 2015.