Sigma released a new firmware update for the MC-11 adapter (download here). Those are the improvements:
● It is fully functional with SIGMA 12-24mm F4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 500mm F4 DG OS HSM | Sports and SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art lenses.
● It has reduced the startup time between turning on the camera and taking an image by not initially driving the focus when the camera is turned on.
● When lenses with Optical Stabilizer (OS) function that are not fully compatible with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 are attached with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 and mounted on a camera which incorporates a stabilizer unit, it enables the camera’s stabilizer unit to be turned off and the lens’s OS function to be turned on and off.
● It has improved the AF accuracy of Canon EF lenses that are not fully compatible with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11.
● It has corrected the phenomenon where the distortion correction figure is not indicated properly in the camera, when SIGMA 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM | Art is attached.
Sigma MC-11 at [shopcountry 52814].