Of course not a surprise but we would have hated it if Sony wouldn’t have done it: The Sony A7sIII will have a fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
Rumored A7sIII specs recap
- New 12MP stacked sensor with fast readout
- records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- Looks pretty similar to a Sony A7rIV.
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- world’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- new kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- no overheating, no recording time limits
- UHSII card support
- announcement late July