Soon (on August 19) Sony will have the first of a long series of product announcements. And we will start with the new A5100 APS-C E-mount camera. These are the full specs and images on courtesy of Digicameinfo.
– 24,3 MP APS-C sensor
– Full HD, XAVC-S, AVCHD and MP4 video recording
– Max bit rate is 50MPs in XAVC-S
– Hybrid AF (same as A6000) with 179 AF points (25 of them are contrast AF points)
– 3 inch and 920.000 dot Touch LCD. 180 degree tiltable
– 1/4000-30 sec shutter. 1/60 syncro. Electronic front curtain shutter
– ISO 100-25,600
– Built.in Flash
– Wifi NFC
– APP support
– SD card
– The battery is the NP-FW50. 400 shoots autonomy
– The size is 109.6mm x 62.8mm x35.7mm
– 224 g Weight (body only)
LIke I told you before this is a A6000 camera without EVF and for less $$$. I think it’s a very advanced nice little camera!
You really cannot afford to miss any of the upcoming Photokina rumors! So be sure to not miss any of them by following use here:
RSS feed: https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/feed/
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!