Hey everyone, New member and first post. #sonyalphagallery
Two Idolomorpha lateralis nymphs from Africa.
Sony A7rii- Sony 90mm macro / ƒ/14 / 1/40s /ISO 100
1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
James Garfield (A6300 and Sigma 16/1.4)
4 shot pano of Salmon Creek and Mt.
Hood in Clark Co WA.
Sony 70-200 f4 G @200mm; f11 @ 1/20.
UENO station in Tokyo
Sony A99-II, Zeiss 24-70 F/2.8 v1
A7 II + Canon 1.8/200 L
Sonya7rii – 15-35 f4
Sony A7iii 85mm F1.8
Sony A7 mark III + Meostigmat 70 – f1.4
SONY NEX-3N 1/4000sn. f/4 ISO:200 16mm
Sony – 16-50 F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS
TIMES SQUARE – NYC
THE FISHEYE PROJECT 2018 EXHIBITION
120x120cm DIASEC mounting with TRULIFE PLEXIGLASS
LIMITED EDITION OF 5 + 1 PDA
Sony A7RII + 85mm G master
iso 3200 85mm f/2.0 1/100
Blend of 2 Shots: Sony A7s | Sigma 14mm, 24mm | F/2.0 | 20-30s | ISO 5000-6400
Haida Clear Night Filter