A relatively angry squirrel.
Sony a7 III | Sony FE 85mm F1.8
1) You can submit one single picture per week only.
2) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following three options:
– Instagram: Follow @sonyalphagallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on SAR (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera. Please add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on SAR. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
– Forum: Submit your picture on the SonyAlphaForum image section and add the hashtag “#sonyalphagallery ”
3) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/sonyalphagallery, facebook.com/groups/sonyalphacamera and on SonyAlphaForum.
4) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
A6300 and the humble 16-50 kit lens
Running Childhood in Havana, Cuba
A7II, Sony FE 24-70 GM, ISO 100, 1/320, F8
Sony A7r3 + Helios 44-2 @f6.3 ISO1000 1/60sec
Using portrait lens to capture bird :)
Sony A7 + SEL85F18
Sony a9 + Rokinon 35/1.4 AF.
“Rock Bow ”
This night photo shows a surreal rock bow in the Spitzkopp region in Namibia.
Sony A7s | Sigma 14mm | F/1.8 | 30s | ISO 5000