We got a new Tilt Lens from Gizmon. Here is the Press text:
A tilt lens specialized for miniature diorama photography.
“GIZMON Miniature Tilt Lens” is a tilt lens for mirrorless cameras specializing in miniature diorama photography.
Equipped with a bright single focus lens of F1.6, you can freely control the “bokeh” in video and photo shooting.
Thanks to the simple mechanism, it is easier to use than ever before. It is a lens that you can easily enjoy tilt shooting.
What is tilt photography?
In order to consciously shift the optical axis of the lens and the photosensitive surface of the image sensor, tilting the lens for shooting is called “tilt shooting”.
Originally, tilt shooting is a shooting technique for focusing on a wide range of subjects, but in recent years it has become popular for shooting in a miniature diorama style.
You can shoot with freely controlled blurring, such as intentionally blurring one half of the image or blurring both the top, bottom, left, and right sides.
Method of operation
You can change the tilt of the lens up, down, left and right by loosening the tilt ring. You can adjust the degree of blur by adjusting the tilt angle of the aperture ring and lens. Please try various things and find the right blur.
Taking a miniature diorama-style photo
Taking a photo that is in focus from the front to the back
This is an example taken with “GIZMON Miniature Tilt Lens”. You can also shoot normally without using tilt.
Precautions for use
- If it is too stiff when attached to the camera mount, or if it does not rotate until it clicks, it may damage not only the mount but also the body and lens mechanism. Please contact our support without trying to force it to install. We will exchange it. Support email address: email@example.com
- Please turn on “Release without lens” in the settings on the camera side.
- Set the shooting mode to A mode (aperture priority AE) or M mode (manual exposure).
- Since this product is a precision optical instrument, do not subject it to strong impact such as dropping it.
- Avoid contact with liquids such as water.
- Do not touch the lens part directly with your hands.
- If the subject is too close to the subject during shooting, it will be out of focus.
|product name||Miniature Tilt Lens|
|Lens configuration||6 sheets in 5 groups|
|Focal length||Single focus f = 50mm|
|Shortest close-up distance||0.5m|
|Corresponding sensor format||APS, full size|
|Number of aperture springs||14 sheets|
|Tilt angle||15 °|
|Corresponding mount||Sony E mount|
|size||70 x 60.5 mm|
|Warranty period||6 months|