The Korean website Dicahub made this lens size comparison based on the mount side and filter size of the new E-mount zooms. The original Sony leaked file doesn’t really show the lens in the right proportion. As you can see from this image the PZ G lens isn’t that big as on the Sony leaked presentation. And the Zeiss zoom is quite compact.
And these are the full lens specs via Digicameinfo. The new NEX stuff could be announced on Tuesday. Stay tuned on SAR!
- Spec of 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS Vario-Tesser T * E– 16 lenses in 12 groups
– Minimum focusing distance 0.35m
– maximum magnification 0.23 times
– Filter diameter 55mm
– Total length 75mm, maximum diameter of 66.6mm
– 308g Weight
- Spec of 18-105mm F4 G OSS E PZ– 16 lenses in 12 groups
– Closest focus point: wide end 0.45m, tele end 0.95m
– maximum magnification 0.11 times
– Filter diameter 72mm
– Total length 110mm, maximum diameter of 78mm
– 427g Weight
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!