$1998 is what you pay for that kit (or 1999 Euro)
Got some more pricing info in Euro and Dollars:
– The leaked Samy price for the A7r could be wrong. Instead of $2198 the price should be $2298. In Europe the price is likely 2400 Euro.
– The A7 body only costs $1698 as leaked on Samys.
– $1998 (or 1999 Euro) is what you pay for the A7 kit version with the 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens.
– The RX10 costs $1298
– The Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 prime lens will cost 800 Euro and in US $800
– The Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 prime lens will cost 1100 Euro and in US $1000
– The Sony 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom will cost around 500 Euro (not sure yet about price in USA)
– The Zeiss 24-70mm f/4.0 zoom will cost around $1200 (not sure yet about price in Europe)
Reminder: Sony will stream live the A7-A7r and RX10 announcement at 7am London time. Be sure to be online on SonyAlphaRumors by that time to see the presentation, first reviews, preorders and so on!
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!