As you know the companies lately released plenty of Cine E-mount lenses (Sigma, Tamron, Samyang…). Those lenses do have apertures marked in T-stops. If you want to learn the difference between T-stops and F-Stops just watch the video on top!
You are browsing the archive for news Archives - Page 2 of 575 - sonyalpharumors.
The Twelves Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Victoria Australia
Sony A7S ii
Sony FE 24-70 GM
1) Submit your picture with a message and picture here: facebook.com/sonyalpharumors or on the SonyAlphaForum image section.
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: facebook.com/sonyalpharumors/photos_stream?tab=photos and on SonyAlphaForum.
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me SAR admin will be posted weekly on SAR.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself!
Using Sony RX100V with Tascam DR10L for Lightweight 4k Photojournalism
Full list of todays Gold Box deals at Amazon, BHphoto, eBay, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es.
Techart Adapter Review – Autofocus on Manual Lenses (Albert Dros).
Sony RX10 III review (CameraLabs).
Sony Mirrorless: Switch between NTSC and PAL (ThatCameraGuy)
RX100 V 24 frames per second stills (Alpha Creative).
Upload and Organize Mobile Photos and Videos with the DroboPix App (Explora).
To write a guest post on SAR follow the instruction on that page.
James: “How To Expose SLOG3 Properly – No More Noisy Shadows! https://youtu.be/teGLWCt7Y-Q“
Vedran: “I was in Thailand recently and have published three posts about Bangkok and maybe it would be interesting to share them on SAR? Text is in Croatian but pictures are on universal language. :)
I have used Sony a99, Sony a77 and Zeiss 16-35 mm f/2.8, Sony 50 mm f/1.4 and Zeiss 135 mm f/1.8.
The 70-200mm GM preorders from November are shipping out at BHphoto. The news matters because it seems that
1) Sony is finally solving the production shortage/issue with that lens and
2) We can finally expect Sony to release new lenses :)
Thanks Scott for the image! And Thanks Ben for the info.